Arts + Museums + Culture
Escondido has a great mix of art galleries and museums with thought provoking art and educational engagement, as well as lots of fun and interactive activities for all ages. Check out the great line up of things to do during our 2nd Saturday Arts & Culture Experiences events happening every month.
- The Photographer's Eye: A Creative Collective - NEW!
- A Ship in the Woods
- Art 120 Grand
- Art Tradition Gallery
- California Center for the Arts, Escondido - Museum
- Distinction Gallery / ArtHatch
- EcoVivarium Living Museum
- Escondido Art Association - Artists' Gallery
- Escondido Arts Partnership
- Escondido History Center & Museum
- Joe's Glass Shack
- Queen Califia's Magical Circle
- Roynon Museum of Earth Science and Paleontology
- San Diego Archaeological Center
- San Diego Children's Discovery Museum
- Stone & Glass Studio & Gallery
- The Centre: Stephen Fishwick’s Fine Art Collection
Historic Downtown Map: You must include historic downtown Escondido in your visit! Here's a detail map on all of the wonderful things to do... restaurants, shopping, arts, museums, theatre and information resources.
- NEW! Modern Maker Market
- Spiritivity Paint & Sip Studio
- The Centre: Art Classes with Stephen Fishwick
- California Center for the Arts, Escondido: Family Arts Activities
- Escondido Public Library
- Stone & Glass: Mixed Media/Glass Blowing Classes
- Cute Cakes: Decorating Workshops & Classes
- Joe's Glass Shack: Stained Glass Classes
Arts & Entertainment - Escondido is definitely the place to experience a wide variety arts, museums, theater, historical and educational fun and entertainment! You’ll enjoy everything from intimate concert venues to black box theatre performances and large stage productions. There are over 10 galleries in the historic downtown area and 19 stops on the Self-Guided Public Art walking tour! There are also many opportunities to take art, glass blowing and dance classes... bring your friends, get creative and enjoy a new group activity!
Welcome to Escondido’s 2nd Saturday Arts & Culture Experiences… a uniquely creative collaboration of many different events. Bring the kids, enjoy a date night, or a friends afternoon out… there’s something for everyone, all throughout the day, all over town! Click through the link or image to get more info or go directly to our Events Calendar.