Craft Beer New Year's Eve Party - 80's Style at Stone Escondido
The calendar may be turning over to a new decade, but we feel like turning it back… to the 80s. Come relive the music and vibes of one of the
The calendar may be turning over to a new decade, but we feel like turning it back… to the 80s. Come relive the music and vibes of one of the most colorful and unique decades, with the added bonus of all the excellent craft beer that wasn’t available back then. So dust off your shoulder pads, grab your extra-hold hair spray, and join us to close out 2019 on a high note!
Your $99 ticket includes:
- 3 drink tokens good for draft beer & select wines
- Tasty bites & desserts
- 80s lounge with retro arcade games
- Photo ops & live art wall
- Commemorative glass & midnight toast
- Live music by Rock of Ages and DJ pumping out 80s hits
- Party favors
Designated Driver tickets: $79
Rock of Ages plays from 8pm-10:30pm
Rock Of Ages was born in 2016, the members all fans of the 80s – a decade full of funky dance grooves, rockin’ choruses and face melting guitar solos. Ranging from new wave and pop hits to rockin hair metal classics, the band brings to life this unforgettable decade with a fresh sound and an energy packed performance. Come ready to sing, dance and travel back in time with Rock Of Ages.
We’ll be serving up Stone-style takes on 80s comfort food classics we all know and love!
- Sloppy Joe Sliders
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Bagel Bites
- Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Blackened Cajun Shrimp Skewer
- Potato Skins
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Buffalo Wings
- Spinach Artichoke Dip in Bread Bowls
- Seven Layer Dip
- Meatloaf Bites w/Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Pop Tart Station with assorted toppings
- Churros with Chocolate and Caramel Dipping Sauces
MORE FUN ENTERTAINMENT
- Portocade 80s video games lounge
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure viewing in the Mezzanine
- Winged-Gargoyle photo opps
- Resolution Tree Live Art Wall
THIS EVENT IS 21 AND OVER ONLY, INCLUDING DESIGNATED DRIVERS. Tickets are non-refundable.
We hate turning folks away for not having a valid ID. Don’t be that person. BRING YOUR ID!
December 31 (Tuesday) 8:00 pm - January 1 (Wednesday) 1:00 am