This is a repeating eventnovember 2, 2019 9:00 am
Join us for a family fun event at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, November 1 through 3. Children 11 years old and younger are free when accompanied by an
Join us for a family fun event at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, November 1 through 3. Children 11 years old and younger are free when accompanied by an adult.
Special activities Fri., Nov. 1 through Sunday, Nov. 3:
- The Frequent Flyers Bird Show will be presented daily at Benbough Amphitheater at noon and 2 p.m., as well as a training demonstration at 10:30 a.m.
- Two Spanish language tram tours will be offered daily (please check with ticket booth for times).
- Spanish language Cart Safari Asia tours (subject to availability) are scheduled at noon, 1:15 and 2:45 p.m. daily.
- Specialty food and beverages will be available for purchase at different restaurants throughout the Safari Park, and at the Coffee Cart. Items include Mexican nitro coffee, skull cookies, café de olla, South of the Border salad, elote (Mexican grilled corn) and Tajín fruit cups.
- Kids can enjoy the children’s activity table set up in the Safari Base Camp area (near the gorilla statue) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
- Enjoy roving mariachis, stilt walkers, dancers and interactive puppet shows from 2 to 6 p.m. daily.
- Guests can stop by the San Diego Zoo Global Wildlife Conservancy table to learn how they can help support our efforts to end extinction—and adopt an animal!
Special activities Saturday, Nov. 2 and Sunday, Nov. 3 only:
- Animal Tales: Storybook reading and animal presentations at Discovery Station, at 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Keeper talks on both Saturday and Sunday:
- Condors: 11 a.m.
- Lions: 11:30 a.m.
- Tigers: 11:45 a.m.
- Flamingos: Noon
- Lemurs: 1 p.m.
- Bats: 2:30 p.m.