This is a repeating eventnovember 9, 2019 10:00 am
BRICK N BARN PRESENTS, ARTISAN DAYS NOVEMBER 8, 9, 10 FRIDAY–SUNDAY 10–5 PM 29200 Miller Rd, Valley Center, CA 92082 (760) 651-2635 As we approach Thanksgiving, may
BRICK N BARN PRESENTS, ARTISAN DAYS
NOVEMBER 8, 9, 10
29200 Miller Rd, Valley Center, CA 92082
As we approach Thanksgiving, may we count our blessings, gather with friends, and celebrate family. This weekend, Brick n Barn is checking all three boxes by 1) giving thanks for the brave men and women who battled the blaze to save Valley Center on October 25th 2) building relationships within our community and 3) extending our “family” during Artisan Days!
Get ready, because Brick n Barn is going big. This FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY we’ve invited 20 local crafters to join our family, showcasing handmade gifts just in time for the holidays. From talented artisans to our loyal vendors, you’ll find everything you love about Brick n Barn, and so much more!
– Granite Mountain Arts: reimagined handmade wind chimes
– Treehouse Reflections: nature photography
– Baskets by MJ: hand-woven baskets integrating antler handles and dyed reeds
– CnCUpcycling: refurbished, upcycled, reinvented furniture and décor
– Studio Rock Shop: air plants on rocks and crystals
– Serene Reflections: stained glass and mosaic garden art
– Lulu Peach Crochet: crocheted accessories and home décor
– Tree’s Studio: aprons, bowl cozies, quilts, table runners, journal covers, Christmas ornaments
– Cruzin Art Ceramics: handmade pottery and ceramics
– Silk Art Studios: dog houses, mobiles, hot air balloons, shadow boxes, country chic paint line
– Far Away Hood: custom signs made from plasma, cut steel, reclaimed wood
– Rainbow Loon: wooden jewelry holders
– Pretty ‘Lil Girls: hand painted ornaments, paintings, paper goods, hand sewn dolls
– LR Leather Works: leather crafts, wallets, journals, key chains, bookmarks
– Bellani Floral: unique floral designs, flower arrangements for parties, events, and holiday gatherings
– Love Lesson Clothing: handmade clothing and accessories for the modern mama and her tribe
BRICK N BARN CRAFTERS
– Nica’s Country Candles: new soaps, soap sachets, Christmas scented candles including blue spruce, gingerbread, strudel and spice, and layered candles in Christmas colors and scents. Plus “retired candles” 2-for-1 sale while supplies last.
– Hempie Girl: holistic body products, lotions, oils, ointments, and NEW lip glosses, hair products, and liquid castile soap.
– Bread n Butter: baked goods including breads, pies, cookies, bars, and holiday pies to order (delivery available)
– Gobbler Hill Farm: jams, vinegars, preserves, pickled vegies. Don’t miss her NEW orange marmalade, fig jam, pomegranate jelly, cranberry-citrus marmalade, apple cider mix, blueberry lemon jam, and sugar-free jellies!
– Bonum Handcraft: Nature-inspired jewelry, including new silver medallions, bold floral blossom statements on hand-beaded necklaces, African opal wire wrap necklaces, and triple-wrap bracelets in winter blue colors.
PLANTS AND PUMPKINS
Swiss Gardens will give you that instant green thumb you’ve always wanted with succulent arrangements in all sizes. They’ve restocked the barn with hanging baskets, darling pots, and whimsical arrangements in creative containers ranging from drain pipes to tree stumps.
Pumpkins under $5 are back, with 100% of the proceeds going to The Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Foundation. Buy a pumpkin and make an impact!
– SAKA Mayan Coffee is rollin’ up with their espresso coffee truck, serving specialty Mexican drinks and homemade burritos (Friday, 10 AM–3 PM).
– Spin’s Coffee Truck — our loyal caffeine guru — is in the house (Saturday and Sunday) with espressos, smoothies, teas, artisan pour overs, frappuccino’s, and more.
– Juicy Brucey’s Smokin’ Hot Meat will temp you with juicy meats like pulled pork and tri-tip sandwiches and nachos, baked beans, coleslaw, and other BBQ favorites. (Saturday / Sunday).
ANTIQUES GALORE IN THE BARN