Welcome to Escondido’s 2nd Saturday Arts & Culture Experiences… a uniquely creative experience comprised of many different events includes the wondrously eclectic art galleries of Escondido’s historic downtown and as well as interactive arts, theatre, museums and historical and educational experiences all around the area… and all throughout the day. Bring the kids, enjoy a date night, or a friends afternoon out… there’s something for everyone!
Check out our Calendar of Events for more details on the Opening Receptions and other events happening on 2nd Saturdays.
For more information on each location, please link to their websites below. Cheers!
- Art 120 Grand
- California Center for the Arts, Escondido
- Distinction Gallery / ArtHatch
- EcoVivarium Living Museum
- Escondido Art Association – Artists’ Gallery
- Escondido Arts Partnership Municipal Gallery
- Escondido History Center & Museum
- Escondido History Center – Walking Tours
- Escondido Public Library
- Modern Maker Market
- Patio Playhouse Community & Youth Theatre
- Queen Califia’s Magical Circle
- San Diego Archaeological Center
- San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum
- Spiritivity Paint & Sip Studio with PB Creates
- Stone & Glass Studio Gallery
- The Photographer’s Eye: A Creative Collective
- Public Art Downtown Self-Guided Walking Tour (pdf)
Escondido’s thriving museums and arts community collaborate together, within an informal group called MAGEC, with the purpose of growing and developing the businesses of its participants by promoting Escondido’s vibrant Arts, Heritage and Educational Culture. Click here for more info about MAGEC!