Wineries & Craft Breweries
You can indulge in the best of both worlds in and around Escondido! Our area wineries offer diverse experiences from urban winery/tasting rooms to hilltop terraces with spectacular views! Enjoy the casual opportunity to meet the vintners and learn about their award-winning wines and wonderful stories.
San Diego is also the “Capital of Craft Beer” and one of the largest and certainly most popular, Stone Brewing Co., has been based here for over 10 years. Escondido is home to the first Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens and Stone Farms. You can also enjoy two other unique craft beer adventures at Plan 9 Alehouse and Offbeat Brewing Company. Cheers!
WINERIES & TASTING ROOMS
- Altipiano Vineyard and Winery
- Belle Marie Winery
- Bernardo Winery
- BK Cellars Urban Winery & Tasting Lounge (urban)
- Cordiano Winery
- Deer Park Winery & Auto Museum
- Domaine Artefact
- Espinosa Vineyards
- Forgotten Barrel (opening June 2017)
- Highland Valley Vineyards
- Hill Top Winery
- Hungry Hawk Vineyards and Winery
- Keys Creek Winery
- Orfila Vineyards and Winery
- SIP Wine & Beer (urban tasting room)
- Stehleon Vineyards (urban)
- Triple B Ranches
- Vesper Vineyards (urban)
- Holiday Wine Cellar (shopping)
WINERIES BY APPOINTMENT
- Coyote Oaks Vineyards
- Manzanita Ridge Winery (urban tasting room opening 2017)
- Screaming Chief Wines
- Tuscandido Winery
- Escondido Brewing Company (opening Summer 2017)
- Jacked Up Brewery
- Offbeat Brewing Company
- Plan 9 Alehouse
- Stone Brewing Co.
- Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
- BJ’S Restaurant and Brewhouse
Customize your Wine Tour experience!
Visit beautiful vineyards and award-winning wineries right in the Escondido area. Romantic adventures, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate groups or just catching up with friends…contact these personalized touring companies:
Wright Trammel Transportation at 760-789-7252 or visit their website for more information.
Driven In SoCal at 707-732-3692 or visit their website for more information.
A Brief History About Wine in San Diego
blog by Maurice’s Wine Cru
More info on San Diego Wineries…
Find a craft beer near you…
STONE Beer Finder
|All About Craft Beer|