Visit Escondido can put you in touch with many unique meeting venues that vary in size to accommodate groups of 5 to over 1000. Escondido has a number of different lodging facility options from remodeled limited service properties to luxury casino hotels and Welk Resort that have extensive meeting spaces to accommodate a wide variety of group needs. You can also create a unique experience at any number of beautiful venues such as The Ranch at Bandy Canyon, Bates Nut Farm, and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
Escondido is a meeting and event destination that is affordable and easily accessible. Located in the heart of San Diego’s North County, Escondido is just 30 miles north of San Diego and a short drive from Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles Counties. For assistance with planning your event, please contact the properties directly.
Links to Escondido area Meeting Rooms & Venues:
- Bates Nut Farm – Weddings, corporate events, fundraisers, family reunions, car Shows, and picnics.
- Belle Marie Winery / The Escondido Wine & Culinary Campus – Indoor and outdoor venues for corporate off-site functions or meetings, receptions, retirement parties, anniversaries, birthdays and more.
- Best Western Escondido Hotel – Newly renovated! Meeting/conference room accommodates up to 80 people. Dining area available for lunch or receptions.
- Brigantine Restaurant – Private patio area seats approximately 75 people.
- California Center for the Arts, Escondido – Several conference rooms of varying sizes and service offerings with seating from 20 to 800 people.
- Cocina Del Charro – Conference rooms that can seat from 12 to 150 people.
- Comfort Inn – Conference rooms to accommodate from 15 to 75 people.
- Cordiano Winery – Private parties, receptions, corporate events.
- Escondido Chamber of Commerce – Conference room that can seat from up to 70 people.
- East Valley Parkway Community Center – 3 Main conference rooms + outside area.
- Harrah’s Rincon – Hotel and Casino accommodates groups from 10 to 800 people.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Conference room on ground floor seats 40 and second floor seats 70, both with theater style seating.
- La Tapatia Mexican Restaurant – Can seat up to 150 people for private parties.
- Lexus of Escondido – State of the art meeting and conference facilities.
- Marie Callender’s – Conference rooms, Library seats 15 and patio seats 40.
- Orfila Vineyards and Winery – Weddings, anniversary parties, corporate events, family reunions, and community fundraisers.
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park – Weddings, corporate/social events, and community fundraisers in a variety of unique venues.
- The Ranch at Bandy Canyon – Weddings, corporate events, cottages/overnight packages, equestrian, and family fun!
- The Vineyard at Escondido – Golf tournaments, weddings, corporate meetings, fundraisers and holiday parties.
- Vintana Wine + Dine – A variety of unique venue options located on the Penthouse Level of the Lexus Centre of Escondido, Vintana offers a modern take on California Cuisine and picturesque views of the town and countryside.
- Vinz Wine Bar & Tasting Room – Tasting Room and Lounge seats 26, Private Room seats up to 50, and off-site event catering is available.
- Welk Resort San Diego – Located on 450 acres, Welk Resort offers indoor and outdoor venues for meetings, weddings or private parties for 10 to 200 people including a 339-seat theatre. Meeting discounts available for local businesses; contact Group Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westfield North County – Conference room seats up to 75 guests, special event venues.
- Women’s Club of Escondido – Conference room, call for information
Have we missed someone? Use our contact form to add your meeting room or venue.