March 4, 2017
CHELSEA’S RUN/WALK 5K
Saturday, March 4 | 7:30 a.m.
The Probation Sex Offender Unit cordially invites you to join “Team United” for the 7th Annual Finish
Chelsea’s Run/Walk 5K.
United we can light up the darkness. In remembrance of Chelsea King and Amber Dubois.
Park-West side near 6th Avenue and Olive Street. Start line is at 6th Avenue and Palm Street and finish line is
at Balboa Drive south of Quince Street. Race bibs will be passed out the day of the race starting at 6:30 a.m.
Look for the “UNITED” table.
How to register for the race:
• Go to www.chelseaslight.org and go to: Finish Chelsea’s Run page -> Registration -> and click
• Select Join a Team.
• Begin Typing the team name in the search bar. Once you type in the first three letters, potential
Team matches will appear.
• Select “UNITED” and click Join.
• Select the registration category and click Register Now.
• Enter your participant information, payment information.
Invite family and friends to join in the fun!
Saturday, March 4 | 8:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m.
After the race join us at the Family Festival where you can enjoy refreshments, take a moment to write a
message on the inspiration wall, decorate a sunflower pot, listen to music, visit exciting vendor booths, and
much more. Sunflowers (Chelsea’s favorite) will be available for $1 and 100% of the proceeds will benefit
Chelsea’s Light Foundation’s Sunflower Scholarship Fund.